1 October 2020 – We have updated and relaxed our refund policy to reflect the reality of the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic. Our new policy (until the effects of the pandemic have largely disappeared, and government travel restrictions and U.S. State Department advisories to avoid overseas travel are no longer in force and Intimate France announces a new policy):
Our commitment to you – Intimate France is committed to the personal health and safety of all tour participants and tour leaders, and will be guided by the existence (or absence) of government travel restrictions (either in Europe or in the home country of tour participants) or a U.S. State Department advisory to avoid overseas travel.
All deposits ($750/person/tour, due upon enrollment) will be fully refundable until 90 days before tour departure. Final payment is due 90 days before departure, with the following reimbursement policy in force:
TRAVEL BAN OR ADVISORY. All payments (deposits and final payments) will be fully refundable in the event one of the following happens:
• United States authorities (or authorities in the home country of the traveler) put the European destination country or specific region of our Intimate France tour on a do-not-travel list, either mandatory or advisory, within 30 days of tour departure.
• European authorities prohibit Americans (or residents of the home country of the traveler) from traveling for tourism purposes in the destination country or region within 30 days of tour departure.
CANCELLATION ABSENT A TRAVEL BAN OR ADVISORY.
• Cancellation 90 days or more before departure, 100% refund, including deposits and all other payments.
• Cancellation 60-89 days out, Intimate France retains deposit ($750/person/tour).
• Cancellation 30-59 days out, Intimate France retains deposit plus 25% of final payment.
• Cancellation 8-30 days out, Intimate France retains deposit plus 50% of final payment.
• Cancellation 0-7 days out, Intimate France retains deposit plus 75% of final payment.
All cancellations must be in writing (via postal mail or email) and received by Intimate France within time periods shown above.
Questions or comments – Call Intimate France at (800) 676-1247, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.